Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally Starting


I thought about writing a blog when Eddie and I were initially on our road trip to keep everyone at home informed. Only thing is when I sat down to write the task always seemed daunting. I mean blogging about over a week on the road and then the new home. Now we have been here for almost two months and I finally just decided why not just type. This blog will simply be the quirky things the interest me during a day. Not only about living in New York but about all of my odd interests.

Picture of the Day-My first try at making homemade bread. It was warm herby bread with sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil. I must admit it was a bit flat but I thought it was still tasty. Eddie said it tasted like sun dried scones. Which he says would be awesome.

Crazy Thing about New York- Their labor laws differ surprisingly from California's and in my opinion are better for the employers not employees. Also can someone please show me new york states shop lifting laws because I am officially confused.

Worst Thing-
How Can the Weather forecaster on Sunday say rain only Wednesday and then Monday morning change it to Rain everyday but Wednesday?

Best Thing-
Being on your feet all day at a job versus sitting at your desk makes your legs feel tired but in a wonderful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment